Based in Portsmouth
£20K - £30k P/A dependent on experience + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Contracts Administrator for a well-established business based in Portsmouth!
- Acting as administrative support for all site team works, checking and monitoring procurement plans for materials, labour and plant received by site teams.
- Recording information and communicating daily & weekly paperwork to relevant personnel in the business.
- Monitor procurement plans and programmes from the office and give reminders and update requests to site teams.
- Record and log all paperwork electronically and hardback for all projects.
- Chase the site teams and Contract Managers for updates and paperwork back to the office.
- Monitor all H&S paperwork for all projects.
The ideal Contracts Administrator will have:
- Experience and understanding of H&S and construction, any experience from a roofing or cladding background would be very advantageous.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to manage workload effectively and be organised.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: contracts admin*, contracts coordinator, contracts support, construction, roofing, cladding, H&S, project work, Portsmouth, materials, procurement, purchasing, admin, administrator, administration, SnagR,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.