Contract Administrator - Fareham
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A (experience depending) + Full Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced, market leading company based in Fareham.
- Supporting with various projects, handling the administration and assisting with the initial planning
- Coordinating administration and working closely with the Directors, Senior Management and Project Managers
- Preparing Health and Safety documentation
- Issuing and preparing PQQ's
- Reviewing proposals, ensuring they are compliant and match up to clients requirements
- Checking proposals against planning and building regulations ensuring there is a paperwork trail
- Daily secretarial duties including preparing invoices, creating quotations etc.
- Reviewing all timesheets and expenses sheets ready to handover to the accounts team
- Updating company data
- Being responsible for briefing and coordinating the external consultants and sub-contractors
- Attending site meetings, preparing meetings and putting together reports on key performance indicators
- Assist with procurement of materials and sub-contractors
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous administration experience, ideally from a contracts, design, building environment
- Must be a confident team player and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Will ideally have some experience in supporting managers/directors with administrative or secretarial duties
- Will ideally be used to working on a variety of projects at any one time
- Will need to be presentable, articulate and hard-working and not afraid of the phone!
This role can also accommodate an immediate start so little or no notice period is ideal, however for the right person we can look at a January 2018 start!
Please apply now, or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Key Words: admin, administration, administrator, technical, contracts, building, projects, budgets, assistant, planning, coordinator, preparation, clients, building, invoices, quotations, expenses, timesheets, sub-contractors, minutes, meetings, orders, KPI's, procurement, materials, office support, secretarial
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.