|Job Title:||Contract Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 11:59|
Salary - £35,000 - £39,000
Reporting to the contract Manager
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients who are looking for Contract supervisor to join their current growing team based in Winchester.
The purpose of the role is to assist the contracts manager with the smooth day to day running of the contract
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited too.
- Be accountable for the jobs you manage, supporting the planners and helpdesk when pulled upon to deal with technical queries or general issues.
- Scope/survey large works, tender works, SRI's providing cost estimates in terms of time, materials, plant, programs of works, risk assessments, and method statements.
- Reinforce the Health and Safety culture by ensuring that company practices and policies are being followed and adhered to by you and others in the field, undertaking documented observations, highlighting issues and trends as they occur.
- Carry out accident/incident, and near miss investigations, ensuring these are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep the Contract Manager and the client up to date with the overall delivery of works and the progress on any particular jobs which are important to them.
- Working closely with the engineers ensuring they are following the correct company processes.
- Have overall responsibility for the planning and delivery of maintenance work including legal compliance and certification.
Technical building knowledge - procedures and processes
NVQ in Trade
SSSTS health and Safety (Desirable)
IOSH managing safely (Desirable)
Scaffolding inspection (Desirable)
Full driving license is required
5 years working within building and maintenance
Demonstrated trough attitude that you're a natural leader in the field
Previous experience in delivering maintenance and repairs with PPM works
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.