Contract Purchase Ledger Administrator
£10 - £12 per hour
Full Time, Temp Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Dealing with high volume levels of purchase ledger administration
- Processing high volume contract invoices
- Processing high volume invoices
- Matching invoices
- Coding invoices
- Dealing with payment and supplier queries
- Setting up payments with suppliers
- Correct process of VAT on all invoices
- Processing expense claims
- Loading batch invoices
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Updating ledgers once the invoice has been received
- Monthly CIS and retention on sub contract invoices
- Raising manual purchase orders
- Reconciliations of any discrepancies
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Purchase ledger experience within a similar position
- Used to dealing with multiple ledgers
- High attention to dealing
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and experienced with Sage and Microsoft office
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Bought Ledger Accounts Suppliers Invoices AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.