Churches Fire is a highly recognised, industry leading Fire and Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country.
Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Contracts Manager to manage the airbases and a well-established team.
*To be considered for this position, you must have a wealth of experience and knowledge in sprinkler systems and be confident when dealing with clients and attending meetings.
- Client engagement meetings with the customers and various stakeholders
- Develop relationships within the existing accounts and the wider account environment, becoming their go to person for mechanical fire security matters.
- To manage a well-established team
- To ensure all work to be carried out to the current standards
- Carry out surveys/quotations for new and existing customers as and when required
- Interact the documentation to the internal CRM (NAV)
- To ensure all administration (via your team) is complete for each job including all certification
- To ensure all contracts are completed in the timescale agreed with the customers and within budgets
- To ensure all of your own and technicians work is completed in the timescales agreed with the customer
- To fully understand current legislation surrounding the designing of fire protections systems (or be working towards it)
- • To plan ahead as far as possible and as the major projects progress, check back to plans/programmes regularly and ensure they are authentically documented and accounted for
- • To plan and organise your own daily work and that of your teams, guiding the project managers and technicians when required to an excellent work level
- • To plan and organise your own daily work to ensure that you have a strong understanding of all projects being quoted, planned and executed
- • Carry out site inspections during and after installations by engineers/sub-contractors
- Make sure the design of fire protection systems is to a high standard
- Have the ability to make judgement calls/decisions based on your experience within the industry. All other decisions should be discussed and authorised by the Chief Commercial Officer
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
- Selling of service contracts, fire risk assessments and fire training and to spot any other opportunities when visiting customer sites
- Support Quality Assurance processes to current high standards
- The ability to foresee problems and counter them is key to success
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on; 03330112328