Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Hours of work: 09.00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system on a daily basis and our client is currently looking for an individual to join their team and assist with Administration for a high profile contract
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in construction ideally and with good administration skills
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be serviced or possibly installed
- You will be responsible for speaking clients via email and on the telephone
- You will support the senior planners with the diary management
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders
- You will complete general administration such as filing faxing and scanning
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need good customer service experience
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within construction would be preferred although not completely essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately to Dan on
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.