£32,000 - £35,000
An award-winning mortgage and protection advice firm looking to hire an experienced Content Writer to help grow the business. If you're dedicated and ambitious, my client offers an excellent place to grow your career and be provided with all the support and opportunities to do so!
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organise writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilise industry best practices and articulate the company’s mission.
- Communicate and cooperate with the team, as well as brand manager, SEO, social media and paid promotion advisors.
- Devise and manage an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies in writing to maximise the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Input to initiatives to develop lead generation and customer retention.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Ideally can display subject matter expertise about mortgages, personal finance, protection, and property investment.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with client's requirements, the company's brand image and services.
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422 or email@example.com