Contact Centre Team Leader
Salary: £25K - £30K
· 25 days Holiday
· Healthcare Plan
· Pension Enrollment
· Amazing Training and Progression Opportunities
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Contact Centre Team Leader for a client based in Southampton. This is an amazing opportunity for a driven, experienced individual to join their team!
The Contact Centre Team Leader will:
- Lead, coach and inspire a team of 12 CSA's to give a high standard of service to all clients.
- Be responsible for performance management processes: 1:1's, personal development plans and appraisals.
- Allocate tickets to the team to ensure SLA's are being met and monitor KPI's.
- Manage client complaint escalations.
- Review CSA's work to ensure the best level of service is being delivered to clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done.
- Work closely with a report to the Contact Centre Manager.
The ideal Contact Centre Team Leader will:
- Previous experience in managing people is a must!!
- Previous quality assurance experience is a must!!
- Be able to train and mentor existing team members
- Amazing communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV and make contact with Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.