Contact Centre Scheduling administrator
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You will also need to available to work 10am to 7pm on a rota basis (not every weekend)
Salary: £27000 per annum dependant on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in Chandlers Ford. Our client is a leading service provider who due to success have grown considerably and as a result they are now looking to recruit a Contact Centre Scheduling Administrator.
As a Contact Centre Scheduling administrator you will assist the forecasting team with the scheduling of work to be completed operationally
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include the following
- To generate the furthest weeks Rota based on the Contact Centre Forecast Analysts Minimums
- To maintain, all Rotas for all Call Centres; to include maintenance on a daily basis in accordance with laid down procedures, ensuring that all contractual requirements are fulfilled and all shifts are staffed to an appropriate level as determined by forecast distributions
- To ensure that all rotas and any amendments are entered onto the rota system in an accurate and timely manner.
- To maintain all staff records.
- To assist and cover other members of the Contact Centre Operations Team.
- To provide general administrative support for the Scheduling Team where required, including:
- Entering sickness and absence details in relevant database
- Maintaining adequate resource over for breaks/lunches
- Completing the intraday tasks established by the CSRota email Inbox
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, demonstrate high integrity and ultimately lead by example
- To fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all your own work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to Utilita's standards and policies.
The ideal candidate will have
- 1 year previous experience in scheduling a large number of employees
- Previous experience in scheduling in a contact centre environment
- Will have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquires
- Credible and well presented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of Telephony routing and reporting would be desirable but this is not essential
- Experience of MI & Reporting within a Contact Centre environment or using workforce management software would be desirable but not essential
To be considered please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.