Contact Centre Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Core Working Hours - Monday to Friday - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in their search for a Call Centre Office Manager to join their team!
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of Team Leaders and supporting with the management of their respective teams to ensure they provide a high-quality service.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures within the customer services and administration departments.
- Defining and communicating customer service standards.
- Directing the daily operations of the Contact Centre team through the Team Leaders.
- Monitoring KPI's and SLA's and identifying opportunities for training and where it is possible to improve on performance.
- Being involved with the recruitment and resource management of the contact centre.
- Overseeing training and coaching of new starters, assisting in training plans and monitoring their progress.
- Producing MI and business reports where needed for management meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Contact Centre/Call Centre Management experience.
- Must be an effective people manager and have experience in line managing Team Leaders/Team Managers.
- Will have strong IT and computer based skills.
- Will have an excellent ability to manage and motivate people and have clear communication skills.
- Must have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary.
- Will be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and proactively.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: contact centre manager, call centre manager, people manager, office manager, recruiting, training, coaching, mentoring, reporting, leading, business manager,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.