Contact Centre Manager
Salary Dependent on Experience + Amazing Company Benefits
Based in Southampton
Core Working Hours - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Contact Centre Manager for a client based in Southampton. This is an amazing opportunity for a vibrant, experienced individual to join their team!
- Lead, coach and drive your team of Team Leaders and up to 25 Customer Service Advisors in order to ensure they provide a high-quality service.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the Contact Centre operations team through the Team Leaders.
- Monitor KPI's and SLA's identifying opportunities for training and where to improve on performance.
- Handle and troubleshoot complex complaints, implement solutions and monitor progress effectively.
- Be involved with the recruitment and resource management of the contact centre.
- Oversee training and coaching of new starters, monitoring their progress.
- Quality coaching and assurance.
- Produce MI and business reports.
The ideal Contact Centre Manager:
- Must have Contact Centre/Call Centre Management experience.
- Must be an effective people manager and have the ability to demonstrate experience in resource management
- Will have experience in using a central CRM
- Will have an excellent ability to manage and motivate people
- Must have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary.
- Will be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#contact centre manager, call centre manager, customer service manager, head of customer service, customer service experience
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.