|Job Title:||Consumer Advisor|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + depending on experience!|
|Contact Name:||Abby Neal|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 11:51|
Consumer Advisor - Botley/Hedge End
£19,000 - £21,000 P/A (depending on experience) + Bonus!
Full Time - Permanent - See detailed hours below!
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tea/coffee/fruit
- Continuing education/training
- Staff discounts
- Christmas vouchers
- Gym discount scheme
- Health Shield
- Early finish Fridays!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an international company based in the Botley/Hedge End area. Our client is looking for enthusiastic and hard-working people to join their busy consumer team!
This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting a stable and fulfilling career within an industry leading and expanding company.
- Handling a variety of incoming telephone calls from customers, answering questions and queries relating to products and services.
- Discussing warranty claims, product specifications and providing resolutions to customer issues.
- Creating accurate CRM customer records.
- Troubleshooting customers' requirements using technical documentation and product guides.
- Building rapport with customers over the phone and promoting additional products and services where possible.
This is a full time, permanent position;
- Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 4pm (and 3pm from May to August!!)
From November to March, you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays, however this is classed as overtime, and will be paid for!!
The Ideal Candidate:
We would love to speak to candidates from a utility, heating, cooling, energy, scheduling, maintenance, air conditioning, water, ventilation or electricity environment who:
- Have experience working in office-based customer services.
- Possess excellent IT and computer skills.
- Are educated to secondary level education or equivalent.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are able to prioritise their own workload and use their initiative.
- Must have experience working in a customer care environment.
- Must be reliable, hard-working and a team player!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer service, customer services, calls, telephone, queries, resolution, escalation, claims, troubleshoot, CRM, diagnostics, product, product support, service, experience, servicing, scheduling, maintenance, consumer, service levels, warranty, orders, ordering, processing, incoming, inbound, correspondence, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.