Salary: £17000 -£18000
Hours of work: 09.00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system on a daily basis and our client is currently looking for an individual to join their team and assist with Administration
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in construction ideally and with good administration skills
This is a temporary to permanent position to start immediately
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and raise a request for the goods to be serviced or possibly installed
- You will be responsible for speaking clients via email and on the telephone
- You will support the senior planners with the diary management
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders
- You will complete general administration such as filing faxing and scanning
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need good customer service experience
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within construction would be preferred although not completely essential
To be considered please submit your Cv Immediately
#construction , technical , administration
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.