Concession Duty Manager - Premium Retail - Cribbs Causeway
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Bonuses & Amazing Benefits!!
Full Time - 40 Hours - 5 out of 7 Days Per Week!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic brand, seeking a Concession Account Manager to work in a prestigious store, based in Cribbs Causeway.
The Role: To manage all sales activity and grow the business within an in-store retail concession.
Duties will include:
- Becoming a face of the brand and pushing the concession to reach its targets
- Working with in-store host management to ensure a professional image is consistently maintained
- Exceed KPI's as defined by the company
- Demonstrating the products and trafficking customers to gain an interest and maximise sales
- Work as part of a small team, managing the concession and working stand alone during quieter times
- Be prepared to travel to various locations for seminars, conferences and take part in any overseas travel when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous retail experience from a luxury/prestigious/high end retail brand/environment! Any experience working with skin care, hair care, make up, cosmetics, high end jewellery, shoes or fragrance would be a huge advantage!!
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient, tenacious and persuasive
- Must be confident, resilient, tenacious and persuasive with a willingness to work to targets
- Needs to be available to work bank holidays, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- A passion or any experience in the hair care industry would be hugely beneficial!
Full training will be given to the successful candidate!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: retail, luxury, prestigious, high end, sales, brand ambassador, key holder, team leader, team manager, concession manager, supervisor, duty manager, concession, KPI's, in-store, merchandise, department store, make up, beauty, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, jewellery, accessories, Cribbs Causeway, products, up-selling, cross selling, full time, Bristol
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.