Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work : Monday to Friday, Core working hours
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022
Due to the continued growth our client is expanding their business and are currently recruiting for a Compliance Executive to join the team.
As a Compliance Executive you will support the business in a new project, dealing with everything data protection related.
As a Compliance/Data protection Executive you will be responsible for:
- Support all departments with queries and advice on Data Protection and Compliance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure they understand the importance of data protection, providing assistant and advice when required.
- Keep track of changes and provide updated information across the business.
- Build and maintain a data protection reporting programme.
- Manage the compliance and data protection training regime.
- Create processes and procedures for all compliance matters.
- Conducting and responding to audits.
- Preparing and responding to tenders.
- Respond to data subject requests.
- Will be advanced in using Microsoft Excel.
- Hands on and meticulous approach
- Excellent IT skills,
- Recognised data protection certificate would be advantageous.
- An eye for detail, methodological and meticulous
- A can-do-attitude
- Excellent understanding of data protection legislation.
- Proficient multi tasker
- Natural relationship builder.