Compliance Executive / Quality Assessor
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience, plus fantastic company benefits including
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a fast growing , modern business based in Hampshire
Our client provide specialist products and services to their customers and due to the nature of the business they have to adhere to strict company and legal regulations
Due to huge success and the growth of the business our client is looking to recruit a compliance Executive / Quality Controller to support the business and ensure compliance and FCA regulations are continuously met and adhered to.
As a Compliance Executive / Quality Assessor your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Carry out various quality assurance internal audits on paperwork to meet company and FCA regulations
- Complete call monitoring of all staff members who are liaising with customers Via the telephone
- Score quality and complaint for each department
- Meeting with management to feedback on call quality and audits to insure improvements are made where necessary
- Assist the Compliance Manager with general tasks
- Reporting to the Compliance Manager any risks
- Complete Money Laundering checks
- Adhering to the FSA rules
To apply for this position you will require the following
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a compliance or quality assessing position previously
- Ideally have previous all centre experience
- Will be able to hold at time's difficult conversations with management
- Advantagous - Experience of working in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Positive and passionate.
For further information please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.