Hours: Shift work to cover 8am to 8pm - one week early, one week lates plus 1:4 Saturdays 9am to 5.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to growth within the business, my client is looking for an experienced Compliance Executive to join their team.
As a compliance executive you will be responsible for scoring calls and procedures accurately against the quality and compliance standards set out by the New Business Operations Manager, providing feedback to team leaders on the performance of the teams and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The role involves cross departmental liaison and meetings, working closely with the Audit team regarding review of 2nd line audits.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Call listening for the Sales and Customer service teams, identifying opportunities for improvement and development with existing staff members
- Completing a scoring sheet to ensure that compliance has been met whilst feeding the results back to management
- Completion of audits of the administrative functions within the department
- Working closely with New Business Operations Manager and Audit team to respond to any action points and assist in improving the service provided to customers
- Working with the Underwriting and CIFAS team to improve services within the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within financial services / FCA
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve performance, explaining and demonstrating how such improvements can be made
- This position would suit an individual who has worked within financial services or a call centre / contact centre and who is ken to move away from being on the telephones and into a more specialist area
- Previous compliance experience would be desirable although not essential
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.