Location: Field based - M4- Birmingham
Hours of Work: Core hours - 37.5 a week.
Salary: £20'000 - £30'000
Benefits: 25 days plus bank/public holidays, car allowance, mobile phone, travel expenses
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a successful Facilities Management Company . Due to the growth within the company, our client is looking to recruit for a Compliance Assessor to join their team.
As a Compliance Assessor you support the Compliance Manager by providing professional advice on the service of compliance with legislation, regulations and best practice.
You will ensure that audits are carried out on service providers and identified problem areas are escalated to the Compliance Manager in conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and report this back to the Compliance Manager along with suggested action plans
- Conduct environmental, H&S and quality audits on Service Providers to ensure adherence to standards
- Responsible in their Region for ensuring the delivery of Zero Waste to landfill on behalf of the client by validating the supply chain
- Adhere to the audit schedule
- To support the Trading Director in achievement of the accreditation's including company HSQE
- Ensure all documentation relating to the audits is validated and logged onto the company systems
- Supports the Compliance Manager on compliance issues as raised by the customer
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Provide a compliance gap analysis to the Compliance Manager
- Requirement to travel throughout the UK with overnight stays and some international travel for conducting audits
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to utilise various IT packages to produce and interpret quality data
- Organised and analytical with problem solving capabilities
- Ability to formulate and monitor and implement action plans
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes. Ability to undertake some travelling and nights away from home
- Will have worked within health and safely , compliance . auditing previously
- Intermediate excel skills and good level of other Microsoft packages
- Previous experience within facility management would be preferred
To be considered please submit your CV Immediatelty
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.