Compliance and Legal Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a fantastic client of ours in beautiful offices in Drayton, Chichester. Looking for a Compliance and Legal Administrator to provide corporate compliance and legal services support. This role would be best suited to an experienced individual who has previously or is currently working in a similar role and environment. We will only consider applicants that have experience and backgrounds in; Financial Services, Compliance, corporate services, fund administration or legal or a blend of these disciplines.
- Compliance Review of Group and Fund websites
- Produce and maintain company and fund disclaimers
- Compliance review of marketing and promotional material
- Compliance review of fund application documents
- Creation and maintenance of internal & external due diligence documents
- FATCA and CRS compliance, monitoring and reporting
- Anti-money laundering regulations and processes
- Draft non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Production of investment management and advisory agreements from draft to final versions
- Arranging the execution of resolutions and agreements
- Drafting the submission of fund subscription documents
- Preparation and circulation of fund resolutions
- An understanding of investment fund structures
- Understanding of financial regulations
- Understanding of investment processes
- Strong Microsoft office skills,
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A good understanding of GDPR
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.