Complaints Officer / Complaints Executive
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm with an unpaid hour for lunch
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Complaints Officer/ Complaints Executive for one of our top 10 clients based in Petersfield.
The Complaints Officer/ Comp will often have to deal with challenging conversations and come to effective conclusions which benefit the customer and the company alike, and will be in control of managing your own caseloads.
As a Complaints Executive you will be responsible for:
- Respond and resolve customer complaints that are escalated from other parts of the business, in line with the company's complaints procedures and taking into account relevant regulation and legislation.
- Create and maintain management reports to the Executive Management team and provide feedback on existing and emerging trends
- Develop reporting procedures and root cause analysis information
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to allow the successful candidate to investigate a complaint thoroughly
- Ensure that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint
- Ensure that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department with full details of the resolution offered
- Arrange for, and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
- Use the online credit reference agency websites to view, and if necessary, update customer files
The Complaints Executive will have:
- An understanding of the legislation that governs the business and being able to see how that impacts on the business
- Demonstrable experience of Complaints & Resolution
- Excellent English skills with strong letter writing skills
- Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
- Ability to take responsibility for the "tidy up" procedures on complaint closure
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload dependent on legislative or regulatory deadlines
- Ability to present cases to the Executive team
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Active and enquiring mind
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
#complaints manager, complaints officer, complaints handler
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.