Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week - You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm, you will also be required to work one in 4 Saturdays 9am to 5.30pm and be given a day off during the week.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established business based in Petersfield.
As the Complaints Manager you will be expected to manage the team, to include setting and monitoring targets as necessary, ensuring feedback is provided to the rest of the company on complaint outcomes as well as detailed analysis of complaint trends to the Executive Committee.
To manage the Complaints Team on a day to day basis to ensure that a high standard of complaint handling is delivered thus ensuring that both the interests of the customer and the company are represented fairly and fully.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Respond & resolve direct complaints and escalated complaints received from other parts of the business.
- Ensure new complaints are logged, allocated and completed within the relevant timescales
- Provide support to the team in the form of advice, pointers etc
- Overview and approve all complaint response letters. Gain sign off of final letters from MD or his PA. After 1 month, and then at regular intervals, agree with MD and the MD's PA the appropriate level of second sign off.
- Oversee all cases that are referred to FOS and approve documentation that is submitted
- Attend in house meetings as appropriate to provide feedback to the business on complaints
- Provide the Exco with monthly reports on complaint activity and ensure that it is noted in the Exco minutes that they have reviewed for appropriate levels of forbearance and TCF
- Authorise, up to a set limit, complaint compensation in the form of refunds or repairs
- Liaise with Brokers either directly or via Broker Management
- Ensure that the appropriate credit notes, recharge invoices are raised and unwind monies are received
- Authorise the use of specialist advisors ie ACE and forensic engineers as appropriate
- To remain abreast of changes in legislation directly affecting the handling of complaints
- To identify and organize training requirements
- Identify and highlight areas of the business that are causing concern as a result analysis of root cause information gathered on complaints
- Set team member targets and appraise accordingly via the performance management process
The Person Specification:
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Good liaison skills with all levels of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in providing direction and representing Complaints Team both in house and externally
- The ability to understand and interpret FCA principles and TCF regulations, applying them to individual customer circumstances
- Confident in overcoming objections and dealing with challenging situations
- Confident in their knowledge of appropriate legislation and its application
- Identify work pressures within the team and delegate accordingly
Please submit your CV if you are interested and to find out more details please contact Fran on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.