Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: The hours are 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, with weekends on a rota - about one in 15 at the moment
Salary - £22000 plus fantastic benefits
- Subsidised company canteen
- Progression opportunities
- Free park and ride opportunities
- Public transport discount's
- Company staff room with pool table
- Holiday & Pension
- Discount off utilities
- Fantastic social events
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading, prepayment utility & energy provider based in Chandlers Ford. Due to the company growing throughout 2017, our client is looking for a Complaints specialist to join their Customer Service team
As a Customer Complaints Specialist you will be responsible for the following
- You will assist customers with their complaints via the telephone , email and letter
- You will be expected to liaise with external industry bodies such as Ombudsman, EHU and Citizens Advice to ensure customer issues are resolved satisfactorily once the complaint has been escalated to them.
- You will also deal with all other escalated complaints including complaints from MP's or the CEO.
- Ensuring that all complaints are responded to within company guidelines and set timeframes.
- Handling and resolving a variety of inbound written and verbal customer complaints to an exceptional level.
- Taking ownership of complaints, deciding the best course of action and providing the high level of service our customers have come to expect.
- You will be expected to make decisions and agree/negotiate a resolution.
- You will need to adhere to tight timescales and provide accurate responses to all complaints in line with business practice.
The ideal candidate must have the following
- Must have dealt with complaints at a senior level previously
- Must have a good standard of written English
- Must be fully competent in using Microsoft Office - Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly build a picture of customers' circumstances and needs.
- The ability to show confidence in adverse situations.
- Show genuine empathy, patience, resilience when communicating with our customers to deliver a high level of customer care.
- Prioritise own workload, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
- Have a flexible approach to working and the ability to cope with frequently changing environments.
- Ability to communicate at all senior levels
- Will ideally have had experience of dealing with governing bodies such as Ombudsman, EHU and Citizens Advice
* Previous experience within a call centre environment
To apply for the position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.