Complaints Handler / Complaints Specialist
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - 8am - 5pm and 9am - 6pm.
You will work Monday to Friday, with Saturday on a rota basis. Approximately one in six Saturdays.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established service provider. Due to huge success throughout 2016 our client has experienced lots of growth and as a result now needs to expand their complaints team.
Our client is a leading prepayment utility company based in the Chandlers Ford area and they are looking to expand their specialist Customer Complaints Team with immediate effect
As a Complaints Specialist you will be responsible for working as part of a specialist team to deal with escalated customer complaints. You will see the process through from point of escalation through to resolution liaising with senior third parties including Ombudsman and regulators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling and resolving a variety of inbound written and verbal customer complaints to an exceptional level.
- Ensuring that all complaints are responded to within company guidelines and set timeframes.
- Taking ownership of complaints, deciding the best course of action and providing the high level of service our customers have come to expect.
- You will be expected to liaise with external industry bodies such as Ombudsman and Citizens Advice Consumer Service to ensure customer issues are resolve satisfactorily.
- You will be expected to make decisions and agree/negotiate a resolution; escalating any issues to your line manager.
- You will need to adhere to tight timescales and provide accurate responses to all complaints
- Use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access to be able to produce letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Use an internal system to analyse data.
The ideal person will have the following skills and experience
* Must have dealt with high level complaints ideally to senior authority level
- Must have a good standard of written English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly build a picture of customers' circumstances and needs.
- The ability to show confidence in adverse situations.
- Show genuine empathy, patience, resilience when communicating with our customers to deliver a high level of customer care.
- Prioritise own workload, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
- Have a flexible approach to working and the ability to cope with frequently changing environments.
- Will be expected to pass a written assessment.
- Ability to communicate at all senior levels
- Previous experience within a call centre environment
For further information please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.