Complaints Handler- Customer Relations -Temporary
Location :This position will require you to work half a week from home and half a week in the offices based in Eastleigh
Salary @ £12.00-£13.00 per hour
Hours of work:37 Hours per week , Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm. Although our client offer agile working and therefore if you need some flexibility on the start and finish time this may be possible
Duration: this is initially for 3 months with an opportunity to go onto a 12 month FTC and possibly permanent
Start Date: Immediate start required
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and fast-growing organisation based in Hampshire, our client is looking to recruit Complaints Handlers / Customer Relations Officers to join their busy team on a temporary basis immediately.
As a Complaints Handler /Customer Relations Officer you will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a specialist complaints department to deal with customers who have a complaint to make or who are disgruntled with the service that they have been provided with
- Respond and resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Liaise with internal departments and third parties to manage the enquiry with professionalism
- To provide a solution to customers within satisfactory timescales
- Ensure that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint.
- Follow up with the customer if necessary and to ensure that a bad situation is turned into a positive one.
- To respond to customers needs in person and via email
The Ideal Complaints Handler will have/be:
- Demonstrable experience of Complaints & Resolution / have worked within a customer service role where you have managed complaints
- Excellent English skills with strong letter writing skills.
- Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong customer service and telephone skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.