Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 P/A + full company benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Complaints Handler for an award-winning company in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a vibrant and fast-growing team.
My client offers fantastic benefits, realistic progression and a first-class working environment.
As the Complaints Handler, you will:
- Professionally respond to verbal and written customer complaints.
- Handle each customer's complaint from start to finish, liaising with third parties to obtain relevant customer information.
- Carry out investigations on each complaint and review customer documentation to establish the best outcome.
- Keep the inhouse system up to date to meet deadlines and ensure the company is compliant.
- Work in line with and adhere to FCA regulations and company guidelines.
- Oversee the complaints inbox.
The ideal Complaints Handler will:
- Must have experience and knowledge of working in a complaint's handling role or similar!!
- Ideally have a background of working within an FCA regulated or Financial Services environment!
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Be competent at working to strict deadlines and highly organised.
- Be PC literate and experienced in using Microsoft packages.
To be considered for this exciting role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: Southampton, complaints, wealth complaints, compliance, escalated, FCA, banking, financial services, ombudsman, investigations, decision making, evidence,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.