Escalations/Complaints Handler - Portsmouth
£££Salary depending on experience!!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Beautiful modern offices with fruit, snacks tea & coffee provided
- Real career progression opportunities!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Escalations/Complaints Handler to join a growing, forward-thinking European organisation in a newly created role!
The Escalations/Complaints Handler will be working to deliver high quality and standards of service to customers and supporting junior members of the team!
The ideal Escalations/Complaints Handler will have 2+ years of previous office based complaints handling experience either within a customer services, complaints or insurance-based role.
- Responding to and resolving customer complaints that have been escalated from other departments in the business, in line with the company's complaints procedures and taking into account relevant regulations and legislation's.
- Using a variety of mediums to investigate and gather information in relation to the specific complaints.
- Liaising with internal departments, third parties and clients to obtain information to investigate the complaints thoroughly.
- Negotiating with third parties in relations to costs, repairs, and settlement of complaints.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationships with suppliers, clients and adhering to the FCA guidelines, encouraging positive outcomes for all parties involved in the complaints process.
- Ensuring that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint.
- Ensuring that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department with full details of the resolution and ensuring that any remedial and corrective arrangements are completed.
- Accountable for own complaints from inception to final response and using own judgments to make decisions in relation to compensation for loss of use, redress and gestures of goodwill (GOGW) within company policies.
- Composing final response letters to Complainants, outlining the details of the investigation and providing a clear and concise conclusion to include any offers made to address redress, compensation and GOGW.
This position will be to work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and every other Saturday. On the weeks where you work a Saturday, you will get a mid-week day off. This is a 40 hour per week position.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have complaints or escalations experience from an office environment!
- Will need to have the ability to prioritise own workload dependent on legislative or regulatory deadlines.
- Will need to have the ability to handle complex cases, where multiple parties are involved.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Will require strong customer service and telephone skills and the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Must demonstrate high levels of customer empathy and practical problem solving.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: complaints, escalations, customer services, call handler, call handling, case load, portfolio, investigations, investigation, investigating, problem solving, third parties, stakeholders, clients, suppliers, letters, emails, telephones, negotiations, complainants, conclusion, full time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.