Salary: negotiable based on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with an unpaid hour for lunch
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and fast growing business based in Hampshire.
Due to huge growth plans our client is looking to increase their customer service and complaints team and recruit a complaints Handler to join their busy team.
Company benefits include :
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
As a Complaints Handler you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Act as a specialist complaints handler
- Respond and resolve customer complaints that are escalated from other parts of the business
- Identify early resolution complaints and those which can be escalated for quick resolution in line with the company complaints policy.
- Manage a case load effectively and pro-actively to ensure that the principle of "Treating Customers Fairly" is maintained at all times.
- Develop reporting procedures and root cause analysis information and provide feedback on existing and emerging trends.
- Liaise closely with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc.
- Provide the customer with a comprehensive and clear communication following resolution of the complaint
- Ensure that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint
- Ensure that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department
- Arrange and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
- Use the online credit reference agency websites to view, and update customer files
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of Complaints & Resolution
- Excellent English skills (prefer minimum A level) with strong letter writing skills
- Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
- Be able to take responsible decisions on behalf of the company
- Ability to take responsibility for the "tidy up" procedures on complaint closure
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- excellent written skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to present cases to the Management Team
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Active and enquiring mind
- Demonstrate high levels of customer empathy
- Practical Problem skills as well as a "common sense" approach
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Keywords: "Early Resolution" "Complaints Handler" customer service , financial services , FCA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.