Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with an unpaid hour for lunch
Duration: This position is temporary to last up to 2 months.
You would need to be available to start on either the 9th OR 16th of October
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to a very busy period our client is looking to recruit a Complaints Administrator to join them on a 1-2 month temporary basis
As the Complaints Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- To provide general administration support to the Complaints team
- To write basic final responses and distribute them in a timely manner
- Be a point of contact for clients to handle the easier complaints, corresponding with them via email.
- Create the bundle of documents for FOS case files
- No telephone work, but written communication must be excellent and must have excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to start on either the 9th or 16th of October and be able to commit to the length of the assignment.
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Have strong administration skills.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV or make contact with Fran/Amy on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.