Salary: £23000 PA - Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Complaint Handler to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
We are looking for an individual who has had previous experience handling complaints and having the ability to empathize and listen to each individual issue and being able to resolve the complaints to a high standard to retain the customer within the business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a high level of quality service that reflects the Company Vision and Values.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include the following:
- To deliver excellent customer service whilst handling each complaint
- To emphasise with the customer no matter the issue
- To coordinate and reallocate call outs as required - liaise with engineers and manage diaries to schedule appointments
- To deal with general customer requests
- To ensure that customer retention is increased using your initiative and to be transferred into a to-do to the Customer Support Partner to action with comprehensive notes.
- Introduce our customers to other products and services we offer - therefore increase sales
- To carry out adhoc administration tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have good customer service and administration experience
- To be able to emphasize with the customer and stay calm at all times.
- Will have previously worked within a position where you have handled customer complaints and have strong communications skills
- Will be able to work to deadlines and remain positive under pressure
Apply now or contact out Recruitment Team on 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.