£££Depending on Experience + Full Company Benefits and Fantastic Career Prospects!
Based in Chichester, West Sussex (with occasional European travel!)
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a dynamic asset management organisation with offices based in the Chichester area.
- Providing corporate and compliance services to the European group
- Organising Board meetings at varying locations and assisting with associated travel arrangements
- Taking and producing meeting minutes to a high standard
- Creating and updating company documentation and drafting of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Arranging the execution of resolutions and agreements
- Ensuring high quality and continuous improvement in service delivery
- Drafting and submission of subscription, Director, consultancy and business introducer documents
- Assisting with the opening of corporate, banking and trading accounts
- Running compliance reviews in various areas of the business including of company websites and marketing and promotional material
- Drafting of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Organising Investment Committee meetings
- Creating due diligence documents
- Reviewing compliance for group websites, disclaimers, marketing material and fund application documents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have an excellent eye for detail and previous experience of working in a busy fund management/asset management office environment
- Will need previous corporate services experience and understanding of corporate governance
- Must have a good understanding of compliance & investment fund structures
- Must have strong minute taking experience, you will be present at board meetings which can last between 2-3 days and cover an enormous variety of subjects
- Will require a good understanding of compliance and financial regulations
- Will require the ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Must be able to work cooperatively within a team but work confidentiality and with discretion
- Will need strong MS Office skills, including email, spread sheets and word processing
Please note: This position will involve working as a member of the Corporate Services Team and will require quarterly travel in Europe to various offices.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: secretary, company secretary, personal assistant, PA, fund management, asset management, corporate governance, corporate services, non-disclosure, due diligence, disclaimers, minute taking, audio typing, secretarial, admin, administration, board meetings, directors, documents, compliance, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.