Chichester, West Sussex (with travel required around Europe)
Full time, Permanent
This position will involve working as a member of the Corporate Services Team based in mainland Europe.
This role will require travel around Europe to various offices.
The Company Secretarial's role is to provide corporate services support and compliance services to the business.
Reporting to the Operations & Investment Manager and Directors, this is a full-time role that would suit an experienced individual whom has previously or is currently working in a similar role and environment. Whilst primarily administrative, all staff are encouraged to utilise their respective skills and abilities in other areas of the company's activity to further their own career development.
- Creation and updating of company terms of business documentation
- Drafting of non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Production of Advisory agreements from draft to final versions
- Arranging the execution of resolutions and agreements
- Maintenance of Company Summary sheets
- Assist with the maintenance of Offering documents & supporting resolutions
- Assist with the incorporation of new companies
- Assist with the distribution of shareholder correspondence
- Ensure high quality and continuous improvement in service delivery
- Drafting and submission of subscription documents
- Assist with the opening of corporate, banking and trading accounts
- Assist with the formation of structures
- Communicate competently with external counterparts
- Compliance review of websites
- Produce and maintain disclaimers
- Compliance Review of marketing and promotional material
- Compliance Review of application documents
- Assist to ensure that corporate records are maintained accurately
- Assist with statutory filings
- Creation and maintenance of internal & external due diligence documents
- Organisation of Board meetings at varying locations
- Assist with associated travel arrangements
- The taking and production of meeting minutes to a high standard
- Production, collation and circulation of associated documentation
- Drafting of consultancy and employee agreements
- Drafting of business introducer agreements
- Organisation of Investment Committee meetings
- Attendance and contribution to Investment Committee meetings
- Drafting of Director agreements
If you are an experienced secretary looking for an exciting new challenge and the opportunity to travel … APPLY NOW!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.