Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday
£££Competitive Basic Salary + Full Company Benefits!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a large organisation based in Southampton who are actively seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join the team.
- Managing marketing and promotional initiatives across a range of marketing platforms that include Print, Website, Internal and External Communications, Data Management, Public Relations and Social Media
- Promote the corporate brand and drive awareness with key clients
- Establish links and manage communications between the company and external organisations in order to promote the services of the company
- Run e-marketing campaigns, attend roadshows and trade shows as a face of the business
- Responsible for the smooth and effective delivery of both internal and external communications across the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous marketing communications experience, ideally at senior or management level.
- Will need to be used to managing a variety of client relationships - any experience from an agency background would be a huge advantage!
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a portfolio of clients needs and tailor services to suit each client specifically.
- Will need to be creative, an effective communicator and and be able to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure.
- Must have excellent commercial awareness.
- Will need to be results-driven and self-motivated!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Marketing, Communications, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Engagement, B2B, Public Relations, Marketing Communications
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.