Commercial / Contracts Manager
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Commercial / Contracts Manager for a well-established business in Gosport! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced indiviual to join a fast-growing team!
The Commercial / Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for one of their largest customers and managing the contractual relationship.
- Monitor the accurate and timely delivery of all commercial aspects of the contract, quotations, amendments, action tracking, improvement, reporting and invoicing.
- Negotiating and making necessary changes to contracts.
- Oversee and approve quotations and supplier purchase orders.
- Exploring and developing new and existing customer opportunities to grow the division.
- Building and managing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of and follow all contractual agreements.
- Improve policies and procedures, ensuring they are within regulatory and company guidelines.
The ideal Commercial / Contracts Manager will:
- Must have a proven background of working as a Commercial / Contracts Manager within the private or public sector!!
- Have experience in supplier negotiations including drafting agreements.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent commercial awareness.
- Ideally understand ISO9001.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.