£35k-£42k + door to door travel + overtime!!
Full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established company who provide environmental services to commercial clients along the South Coast. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team so if you specialise in the industry and you are ready for your next move, then please do get in touch!!
This role requires someone who is passionate and hungry to work, as well as confident and competent working with commercial gas systems.
A day in the life of a Gas Engineer will involve:
- Carrying out gas safety inspections and servicing any breakdowns.
- Installing and replacing Boilers.
- Fault finding and repair work.
- Majority of the work is local
The ideal candidate for a Gas Engineer will have:
- COCN1, TPCP1A, ICPN1 and CORT1 qualifications
- A full UK manual driving licence with a maximum 6 points.
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Significant previous experience in a similar environment
Apply now or contact Katie Dalgleish @ Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422