Salary: up to £22,500 P/A
Hours of work: 40 core business hours, between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Commercial Coordinator for a forward-thinking and fast-growing business in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-organised and driven candidate to join their team.
Please note: You need to be a driver to be considered for this role!
As the Commercial Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an exceptional service to customers and assisting them with their enquiries via telephone and email.
- Processing customer orders, raising and chasing PO's and sending out invoices.
- Coordinating and organising training courses, meetings and workshops on behalf of the Training Manager.
- Working closely with and building long-lasting relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining financial reports with sales and costs figures.
- Preparing appropriate literature for training courses.
- Invigilating course exams or assessments when required.
- Ordering materials and completing adhoc administrative tasks.
The ideal Commercial Coordinator will:
- Must have a proven background in Administration and handling purchase order's!!
- Be highly-organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak to stakeholders of all levels.
- Be a driver with their own vehicle!
To be considered for this exclusive role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: commercial, sales, admin*, coordinator, office support, purchase orders, invoices, orders, CRM, training, induction, courses, suppliers, Southampton!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.