|Job Title:||Commercial Coordinator|
|Location:||Southampton, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £22500.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy West|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 17:04|
Salary: up to £22,500 P/A
Hours of work: 40 core business hours, between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Commercial Coordinator for a forward-thinking and fast-growing business in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-organised and driven candidate to join their team.
Please note: You need to be a driver to be considered for this role!
As the Commercial Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an exceptional service to customers and assisting them with their enquiries via telephone and email.
- Processing customer orders, raising and chasing PO's and sending out invoices.
- Coordinating and organising training courses, meetings and workshops on behalf of the Training Manager.
- Working closely with and building long-lasting relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining financial reports with sales and costs figures.
- Preparing appropriate literature for training courses.
- Invigilating course exams or assessments when required.
- Ordering materials and completing adhoc administrative tasks.
The ideal Commercial Coordinator will:
- Must have a proven background in Administration and handling purchase order's!!
- Be highly-organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak to stakeholders of all levels.
- Be a driver with their own vehicle!
To be considered for this exclusive role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: commercial, sales, admin*, coordinator, office support, purchase orders, invoices, orders, CRM, training, induction, courses, suppliers, Southampton!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's