Hours of work:
Salary: £9.75 per hour
Duration: This is temporary assignment for 8 weeks
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator to join one our top clients based in Eastleigh on temporary basis for 8 weeks. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Comemrcial Telecom team by co-ordinating customer queries, quotations and orders effectively through the appropriate commercial procedures which include contract review, metal management providing excellent customer service.
Key activities include:
- Generate tenders and quotations to the value of circa £200m per annum.
- Co-ordinate the associated contracts and customer orders to the value of circa £80m per annum.
- Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain accountability of orders from order input to billing and ensure timely resolution of queries and complaints.
- Liaise with internal departments including Commercial, Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing and Finance to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as their internal contact on all aspects of enquiries, queries and orders.
- Attend off-site customer meetings as required.
The ideal Commercial Coordinator:
- Candidates will be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in Maths and English.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- A good working knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
- The candidate will have a can-do attitude; be flexible with the ability to adapt to a changing working environment; demonstrate excellent communication skills; and have an excellent telephone manner.
This position will consider a candidate with a week's notice period.
If interested please submit your CV ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.