Commercial Account Executive
£30,000 - £40,000
Permanent / Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a national insurance broker in their search for a motivated and passionate Commercial Account Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for supporting the business development and onboarding of new commercial clients, developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients across the region, where your ability to build relationships and partnerships with prospects, clients and insurers will be essential to your success.
- Utilise your insurance knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities to generate new business
- Develop relationships with a range of commercial clients throughout the region
- Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set income targets
- Drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales and renewals process.
- Use you excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
- Provide advice to clients on the most suitable levels of cover to cater for their individual insurance requirements
- Apply your networking skills to develop a sustainable pipeline of new business covering a wide range of commercial products.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with existing clients and retain a book of commercial insurance clients
- Liaise with an internal Account Handling team that will provide support in managing your client portfolio
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a commercial insurance environment.
- 2+ years of commercial insurance experience ESSENTIAL
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Broad understanding of commercial lines business and products.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers within various types if business
- Commercial Insurance knowledge essential
- Cert Cii desirable but not essential