Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 P/A
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday between 8am-12pm
- Pension scheme
- Performance bonus
- Life assurance cover
- 22 days holiday
- Access to the employee benefit portal
- Progression & development opportunities
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Collections Advisor for a for a successful, forward-thinking business based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop and progress their career within a fast-growing, vibrant team!
As the Collections Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own existing customer accounts and speaking to them about outstanding payments.
- Listening to and understanding each customer's situation to establish the most suitable and affordable payment plan.
- Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service when negotiating payment terms with customers.
- Identifying and finding solutions to any potential issues that may arise.
- Completing weekly MI reports for senior management.
- Adhering to FCA and data protection legislations.
The ideal Collections Advisor will:
- MUST have a proven background of working in and understanding FCA, data protection and money laundering regulations!!
- Have experience of previously working in a Collections role within an FCA regulated environment.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be resilient and confident to be able to negotiate terms.
- Be highly-organised and able to meet strict deadlines.
To be considered for this exciting role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: collections, recoveries, FCA, FSA, data protection, payments plan, management information, MI, loans, personal lending, financial services, insurance, money laundering, negotiating, credit, banking, reconciliation, credit control
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.