|Vacancy Title:||Clinical Nurse Advisors|
|Vacancy Published:||13 days ago|
Monday to Friday Full Time Permanent
South East Anglia
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based within Clinical Services
Duties will include:
- Providing after sales advice to clients and trusts on maximising products
- Provide Clinical leadership
- Conduct staff and patient survey's and gather results to discuss in management meetings and discussions
- Collate clinical documentation and research to support the business
- Ensure that all products are compliant and regulated
- Complete Audits and assessments
- Conduct education and training on products to clients
- Ensure that all clients have relevant products on site
- Understand clients needs in order to refer them to products
The Ideal Person:
- You will have to have experience of working as a Clinical Nurse, managing a variety of stakeholders and providing opinion and guidance on products.
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders, up to Director level, as well as the capability to influence business decisions.
- Experience of working in multi-supplier service environments gained within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of procurement partner needs.
- Knowledge of relevant products being offered.
- Registered General Nurse.
- Committed to relevant CPD achievement and supporting colleagues with shared knowledge training and development.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Capable of using own initiative, enthusiastic, motivated and able to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Strong commitment to customer focus and delivery of targets, with the ability to proactively recommend clinical improvements where appropriate.
If this sounds like your next position and would like to know more, get in touch with Shannon at Dynamite Recruitment today on 02392 455422