Client Support Assistant
Hours of work: 2 weeks shift rota
Week 1 - 7am - 3pm
Week 2 - 11am - 7pm
- · Healthcare scheme
- · Free car park
- · Progression opportunities
- · Access to employee benefits portal
- · 29 days holiday inc bank holidays
- · Auto pension enrollment
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Client Support Assistant for a specialist business based in Petersfield!
As the Client Support Assistant you will support external clients with the day to day processes to help maximise client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with external operators and clients ensuring you provide a high-level service at all times.
- Respond to client calls and emails in a timely, effective manner.
- Monitor the internal inbox system and respond to all client requests as quickly as possible.
- Update and maintain the inhouse system with key information received from all clients.
- Collect and quality check notices received to ensure all data is correct.
- Liaise and work closely with internal departments and monitor operator statistic using reports.
- Assist in training and mentoring of new staff.
- General administration, stock ordering and reporting.
The ideal Client Support Assistant will have:
- Previous administration / telephone based experience is desirable
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Organisational and time management skills
To be considered for the exclusive opportunity please submit your CV and make immediate contact with Amy on 02392455422
#call centre, contact centre, client support, client relationships, advisor, representative, admin*, data entry, inbound, customer service, database, Petersfield
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.