Client Success Manager
Location: Central Portsmouth
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 P/A + OTE up to £45,000
Hours of work: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Client Success Manager for a client based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for a resilient and ambitious individual to join a fast-growing and forward-thinking team.
As the Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients via telephone and email.
- Providing full support to the senior sales team and taking ownership of the lower value deals.
- Receiving requests for quotations and following the sales cycle internally.
- Providing training and support to clients prior their 'go live' date.
- Identifying issues and opportunities to upsell to an existing client base.
- Carrying out administrative work including database management, dashboard reporting, presentations.
- Finding ways to advance internal processes for continuous improvement.
- Reporting on monthly activity.
The ideal Client Success Manager will:
- Must have some sort of sales orientated background or be used to dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations!!
- Must have an understanding of NPS and management of APR churn
- Have a tenacious, determined and persuasive approach to client relationship building!
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: Sales support, sales admin*, sales coordinator, customer success manager, customer support manager, client success, account handler, accunt manager, account management, business development, portfolio, NPS, APR, relationship management, business relationship, b2b, b2c, Saas,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.