Investment & Client Services administrator
The Administrator will have primary responsibility for supporting the new client sales process and will have principal responsibility for the in-house CRM system and in particular to develop the system to provide maximum benefit to the firm. The role will require initiative and dependability to carry out the key accountabilitie's and to help the business owners to build on the existing support function.
Liaising with investment managers and custodians/administrators
- Reconciling fund positions to external counterparties
- Documenting procedures
- Instructing corporate action instructions to custodian
For this role we are looking for candidates that have a interest in a company that will offer progression within a financial organisation.
This is a super opportunity and to apply for this role you need to have worked the financial services sector.
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility in order to cope with ever-changing demands of the role
- Have the ability to ensure that deal flows are processed effectively
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
For more details please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or call Chloe on 02392 455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.