Customer Service Administrator
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A rising to £20k+ with training + Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Hours between 7.30am & 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an FMCG business based in Chichester! This is an exclusive opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant and fast-growing organisation!
Please note: The company will be relocating to Fareham in 2020!!
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases
- Future progression opportunities!
- Regular social events and paid days out!
- Onsite parking
As Customer Service Administrator, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming customer queries, liaising with suppliers, customers and colleagues to ensure a smooth turnaround for your customers.
- Processing customer orders, reviewing and raising purchase/sales orders and invoices on the MRP system.
- Recording delivered goods in to the MRP system and highlighting any discrepancies with suppliers.
- Working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and other departments with offering a smooth faultless service.
- Being customer orientated and offering excellent communication skills at all times.
- Managing and maintaining information on the database.
- Monitoring your customers accounts and recognising trends that may result in peaks or falls in your customers forecast.
The ideal Customer Service Administrator:
- Will require a good level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Will require a minimum of one years experience in an FMCG stock control or order processing environment.
- Must be a strong communicator face to face, by phone and via email.
- Will have fantastic attention to detail, be positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: administrator, customer service, assistant, advisor, representative, executive, inbound, outbound, SLA, call centre, contact centre, data entry, receptionist, retail, hospitality, graduate, apprentice
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.