Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a Client Service Administrator for a leading distributor within the FMCG industry! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing, vibrant team and gain new office skills!
£18,000 which will increase after probation!
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Team incentives, days and nights out paid by the company!
- Future progression opportunities!
- Free parking.
- Dealing with incoming client queries, liaising with suppliers, customers, and colleagues to ensure a smooth turnaround for your customers.
- Managing and building relationships with a portfolio of client accounts within the travel industry
- Processing client orders, reviewing and raising purchase/sales orders and invoices on the MRP system.
- Working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and other departments with offering a smooth faultless service.
- Being customer orientated and offering excellent communication skills at all times.
- Managing and maintaining information on the database.
- Monitoring your client's accounts and recognising trends that may result in peaks or falls in your customer's forecast.
- Will require a good level of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Must be a strong communicator face to face, by phone, and email.
- Will have strong attention to detail, be positive, and highly organised in their day-to-day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
Please get in touch with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment today!!