Client Service Administrator
Location: Chichester to be relocating to Fareham
Salary: £18,000 P/A
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Client Service Administrator to join an FMCG business based in Chichester! This is an exclusive opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant and fast-growing organisation!
Please note: The company will be relocating to Fareham in March / Apr 2020!!
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases
- Future progression opportunities!
- Regular social events and paid days out!
- Onsite parking
As Client Service Administrator, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming customer queries, liaising with suppliers, customers and colleagues to ensure a smooth turnaround for your customers.
- Processing customer orders, reviewing and raising purchase/sales orders and invoices on the MRP system.
- Recording delivered goods in to the MRP system and highlighting any discrepancies with suppliers.
- Working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and other departments with offering a smooth faultless service.
- Being customer orientated and offering excellent communication skills at all times.
- Managing and maintaining information on the database.
- Monitoring your customers accounts and recognising trends that may result in peaks or falls in your customers forecast.
The ideal Client Service Administrator:
- Will require a good level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Must be a strong communicator face to face, by phone and via email.
- Will have fantastic attention to detail, be positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: admin*, advisor, representative, executive, coordinator support, "data entry", tickets, front of house, receptionist, memberships, accounts, graduate, apprentice, apprenticeship, business admin*, quotations, bookings
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.