Salary: £££Competitive Basic Salary + Yearly Bonus!!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Annual performance related bonus
- 26 days' annual leave + bank holidays!
- Private Medical Insurance and many more!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Sales Support Administrator to join their Southampton based team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services industry as there will be plenty of career progression and fully funded training opportunities available in the future!!
As the Sales Support Administrator, you will be:
- Supporting your Account Managers with day to day tasks relating to the clients’ accounts
- Discussing policy renewals with customers and supporting the Account Managers with client retention
- Taking inbound calls from customers/clients and dealing with their enquiries
- Generating quotations, creating new policies on the system and making sure all the necessary information is on the system
- Discussing pricing and quotations with third parties and negotiating the best rates possible for the customers
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations
The ideal Sales Support Administrator:
- Must have previous experience of working in a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, investments or claims!!
- Must have strong customer services and communication skills
- Will need great attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong administration and IT skills
- Will need to be a real team player and be well organised!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: financial services, FSA, FCA, Insurance, Banking, Claims, Investments, Mortgages, Customer services, customer service, admin, administration, administrator, coordinator, account handler, customers, clients, data entry, sales support, sales coordinator, sales administrator, quotes, account handler,