Client Service Administrator
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A rising to £22,000 P/A with Company Training + Full Company Benefits!
Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours between 7.30am & 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for a Client Service Administrator to a FMCG business based in Chichester! This is an exclusive opportunity for an individual to join a vibrant, fast-growing team.
Please note: The company will be relocating to Fareham in the next couple of months!!
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Future progression opportunities!
- Regular social events and paid days out!
- Onsite parking
As Client Service Administrator, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming customer queries, liaising with supplies, customers and colleagues to ensure a smooth turnaround for your customers.
- Processing customer orders, reviewing and raising purchase/sales orders and invoices on the MRP system.
- Recording delivered goods in to the MRP system and highlighting any discrepancies with suppliers.
- Working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and other departments with offering a smooth faultless service.
- Being customer orientated and offering excellent communication skills at all times.
- Managing and maintaining information on the database.
- Monitoring your customers accounts and recognising trends that may result in peaks or falls in your customers forecast.
The ideal Client Service Administrator:
- Will require a good level of competence wit Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Will require a minimum of one years experience in an FMCG stock control environment.
- Must be a strong communicator face to face, by phone and email.
- Will have strong attention to detail, be positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, sales administrator, sales administration, sales support, sales coordinator, sales, FMCG, processing orders, order processing, invoicing, stock control, inventory, invoices, credit notes, prices, reports, reporting, emails, queries, admin, customer services, administrator, administrator, full time, MRP,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.