Client Support Administrator
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Client Support Administrator for a tailored consultancy-based business based in Petersfield.
As the Client Support Administrator, you will provide and oversee all administrative and organisational processes.
- Provide client support and excellent customer service via telephone and email
- Use reporting software to send monthly email reminders to clients
- Use the client management software to manage all client tasks, this involving - making notes on the system, updating accounts, recording paperwork and liaising with stakeholders.
- Work towards strict deadlines to ensure they are met on schedule each week
- Complete administration forms, such as client contracts, bank forms, company closure paperwork, etc. as and when required
- Open, sort and scan post and ensure all letters are managed appropriately
- Maintain up to date records of client contact details
- Assist with compliance by ensuring correct due diligence records are on file for all clients
The ideal Client Support Administrator will:
- Be able to work off own initiative with good attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to work in a methodical manner
- Be professional and friendly
- Be competent in using Microsoft package and ability to work to strict deadlines.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Fran on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.