£19,000 - £21,000 DOE
Dynamite recruitment are currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to in their team.
To efficiently carry out all administrative duties, in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions. To fully support Mortgage consultants by preparing full compliant files from initial contact with client, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission. Managing a mortgage pipeline.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Updating Back office system with step by step life of the application
- Verifying ID/ Documents ensuring applicants meet the lender criteria
- Liaising with BDM’s and lenders/protection provider/s
- Completing AML and compliance checks as a risk prevention
- Acting as primary point of contact for all clients post submission of application
- Assisting researching of mortgage solutions
- Ensuring invoices are sent
- Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents from clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year’s administration experience in a financial services environment. My client offers a lot of career progression for anyone looking at getting into mortgages.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!