Up to 35k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Client Manager to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practices based in Salisbury. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- Ensure that we provide an excellent service to clients and to each other and that the work is of the required standard and is completed efficiently
- To manage all aspects of a client portfolio to ensure that all services are provided in a timely manner
- Ensure that your service line or area of responsibility is resourced and has the required technical skills to provide the required services
- Know your clients, develop the relationship, understand their needs and win their confidence and trust
- Manage own time so that all tasks allocated or accepted are performed within a reasonable time
- Ensure that sufficient time is available to undertake non-client work
- Identify and resolve any future abnormal work load and additional staffing requirements
- To ensure that staff have sufficient work to keep them fully occupied
- Manage work in the office efficiently
- To monitor and realise your WIP
- Assist with the collection of your clients debtors
- To save own or colleagues' time by identifying opportunities to employ more efficient methods or technology
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Client Manager Client Accountant Chartered Accountancy Practice Accounts Senior
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.